Sunday, February 2, 2020

Hello and Welcome!

Hello, my lovely 5th grade students! Hopefully all of you have had the chance to at least take a look at this blog post by now. I am very excited to be able to connect with all of my language arts students inside and outside of the classroom. I will be using this blog for discussion posts, assignment links, etc. I think this will be a great way for all of my language arts students to connect and get to know one another. You will be asked to work together for partner assignments and discussion board posts. All of my students will be expected to follow the same classroom etiquette that is expected inside the classroom. 

Here are a few reminders: 
  • Bullying and harassment will NOT be tolerated 
  • All posts must be written thoughtfully and in your OWN words
  • Be polite, honest, and respectful 
  • Do not post anything that may be seen as "inappropriate" or "insensitive" 
  • Be kind to others

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding my expectations for this blog. 

Best wishes, 

Ms. Ferguson