Sunday, February 2, 2020

Tell me about your favorite book!

For your first discussion post, I would like for each of you to comment the title of your favorite book. I would also like for you to tell me why this is your favorite book. Lastly, I would like for everyone to respond to at least one students' post. Your response could be about something you found interesting or about something that you agreed with. I am opening this post up for you guys, so get creative! 
I would like each post to be a minimum of at least 200 words, not exceeding 400. 

Requirements: 
  • Title of book is clearly written
  • Student explained why the book is their favorite
  • Student responded to at least one classmate
  • Post is at least 200 words and no more than 400
  • Student followed online eottiqute expectations 

Remember that bullying or harassment will NOT be tolerated. If I see any disrespectful or inappropriately written posts there will be consequences. 

As always, if you have any questions about this assignment please let me know in class. Let's make this a fun activity everyone! 

Best wishes, 

Ms. Ferguson

No comments: